Chalton, Central Bedfordshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.925957, -0.500873.
Chalton is a small town in Central Bedfordshire, located near the city of Luton. The settlement emerged centuries ago near an old path known as 'the Bound Way'. Though damaged quite severely in the times of the World War II, today's Chalton is a wonderful place surrounded by fields and lawns. The population of the town is close to 4,500 people.
Where is Chalton, Central Bedfordshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Chalton, Central Bedfordshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chalton, Central Bedfordshire, UK
Chalton, Central Bedfordshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chalton, Central Bedfordshire, UK is 51.925957, and the longitude is -0.500873. Chalton, Central Bedfordshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 55' 33.4452'' N and 0° 30' 3.1428'' W.
Chalton, Central Bedfordshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 55' 33.4452'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 30' 3.1428'' W|
Coordinates of Chalton, Central Bedfordshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)