Exeter, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.716667, -3.533333.
Situated on the river Exe, the city of Exeter is a beautiful old city which can be found in the south western part of the UK, not far away from Bristol and Plymouth. The city is traditional for the local settlements, established in the times of the late Roman Empire near a large cathedral. The city has been developing as an agricultural spot and in the ate Middle Ages - as a center of education. Currently, there are the campuses of two universities located in Exeter, the University of St.Luke and the Exeter University. There are about 130,000 people currently living in Exeter, most of those are employed in services and small commercial businesses. Exeter is a great place to visit and get to know its lifestyle and attractions.
Where is Exeter, the UK on Map?
Road map of Exeter, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Exeter, the UK
Exeter, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Exeter, the UK is 50.716667, and the longitude is -3.533333. Exeter, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 43' 0.0012'' N and 3° 31' 59.9988'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 43' 0.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 31' 59.9988'' W|
Coordinates of Exeter, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)