Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.483959, -2.244644.
Manchester is a large city in the center of the United Kingdom, a famous transportation hub and a key cultural center of the region. With the population slightly over 500,000 people, Manchester is a large industrial and shipping center, with amazing local architecture, numerous museums, galleries, monuments, and parks. It played a very important role in cultural and military history of the country, a center of performing arts, rock music, literature, and the local community is very keen for vivid and loud night lifestyle.
Map of Manchester, UK
Manchester, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manchester, UK is 53.483959, and the longitude is -2.244644. Manchester, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 29' 2.2524'' N and 2° 14' 40.7184'' W.
Manchester, UK elevation is 47 meters height, that is equal to 154 feet.
Manchester, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 29' 2.2524'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 14' 40.7184'' W|
|Elevation (m)||47 m|
|Elevation (f)||154 feet|
Coordinates of Manchester, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)
- Gravesend, Kent, UK (51.441883, 0.370759)