Carlisle, North West, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.890999, -2.944000.
Carlisle is a small city situated in the North West part of Britain, the UK. It is an old city established at the times of Ancient Rome and developing as an agricultural community. During the times of industrial revolution there were plenty of textile producing facilities in Carlisle. It is also an important transportation hub and a tourist spot popular with those who are looking for a good spot for recreation and outdoor activities. There are about 75 thousand people currently living in the city, and the region is known as Cumbria. The main attractions of the city include the Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery, the city's cathedral, Guildhall Museum, Brunton park, plenty of the city's restaurants and bars, etc.
Where is Carlisle, North West, the UK on Map?
Road map of Carlisle, North West, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Carlisle, North West, the UK
Carlisle, North West, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Carlisle, North West, the UK is 54.890999, and the longitude is -2.944000. Carlisle, North West, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 53' 27.5964'' N and 2° 56' 38.4000'' W.
Carlisle, North West, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 53' 27.5964'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 56' 38.4000'' W|
Coordinates of Carlisle, North West, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)