Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.768036, 0.290472.
Eastbourne is one of the largest cities of East Sussex, the United Kingdom and a famous domestic seaside vacation destination for the Brits. It was established in the 19th century by some Royal personalities, and still is considered to be quite a new city. There are a few large beaches, good 4 and 5 star hotels and cheaper accommodation options in the city and its neighborhoods. It is also a center of tourism and culture, with a few important cultural events taking place every year.
Map of Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK
Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK is 50.768036, and the longitude is 0.290472. Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 46' 4.9296'' N and 0° 17' 25.6992'' E.
Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 46' 4.9296'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 17' 25.6992'' E|
Coordinates of Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)