Hereford, Herefordshire, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.056499, -2.716000.
Hereford is a small city and the seat of the country of Herefordshire, the UK, situated in the central part of the country. The city is pretty old and was established in the post-Roman times, during the reign of the Saxons in the region. The name if probably derived from the expression meaning "The River Cross Is Here". Today, the city of Hereford is a home to about 60 thousand people and is a center of education, commerce, services, and tourism. Social life in the city is very vivid, with a large number of clubs, sports facilities, shopping and entertainment center located in the downtown area. Tourists enjoy visiting the local galleries, museums, observing the old mansions and architectural monuments, exploring the local parks, etc.
Where is Hereford, Herefordshire, the UK on Map?
Road map of Hereford, Herefordshire, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hereford, Herefordshire, the UK
Hereford, Herefordshire, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hereford, Herefordshire, the UK is 52.056499, and the longitude is -2.716000. Hereford, Herefordshire, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 3' 23.3964'' N and 2° 42' 57.6000'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 3' 23.3964'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 42' 57.6000'' W|
Coordinates of Hereford, Herefordshire, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)