Newry, Northern Ireland, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.175999, -6.349000.
Newry is a small city in Northern Ireland, the UK, situated near the river of Clanrye. It is located approximately on the half way between Dublin and Belfast, and is an old city established in the 12th century AD. Traditionally, the settlements used to be established near a large castle which is preserved quite well and is now located in the central part of the city. The economy of Newry relies on commerce and services, with a very big emphasis on retail shopping. The city is a center of transportation and it can be reached by water, by air and by land. Newry is a home to about 27,000 people and it has received the status of the city quite recently.
Map of Newry, Northern Ireland, the UK
Newry, Northern Ireland, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Newry, Northern Ireland, the UK is 54.175999, and the longitude is -6.349000. Newry, Northern Ireland, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 10' 33.5964'' N and 6° 20' 56.4000'' W.
Newry, Northern Ireland, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 10' 33.5964'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 20' 56.4000'' W|
Coordinates of Newry, Northern Ireland, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)