Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.278103, 11.001818.
Castel d'Aiano is a small but really lovely town and a community in the neighborhood of Bologna, the district of Emilia Romania in north Italy. Located over 26 hundred feet high in the Apennines, the town is a typical small settlement, with about 18 hundred people currently living there. Historic downtown of Castel d'Aiano is wonderful and despite being not a touristy place, it is usually quite crowded with travelers and passers by. It is believed that the town was established in the 10th century and saw the reign of a number of kings and emperors. There are a few beautiful cathedrals in the town, but the main attraction of the area is actually Labante Caves situated nearby in the mountains.
Where is Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy on Map?
Road map of Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy
Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy is 44.278103, and the longitude is 11.001818. Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 16' 41.1708'' N and 11° 0' 6.5448'' E.
Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 16' 41.1708'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 0' 6.5448'' E|
Coordinates of Castel d'Aiano, Bologna, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)