Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.492500, 10.608333.
Sirmione sul Garda is a community situated on a semi-island near the city of Brescia, which is in the region of Lombardy in the northern Italy. It is a really beautiful old town which is settled right near Lake Garda, at the feet of the Southern Alps. The town is a very popular tourist attraction and a home to a large number of landmarks like the old castle in the downtown area, built in the 13th century, a few small churches like the church of Sant’Anna della Rocca or Santa Maria Maggiore built in the 15th century. One more church, the one of San Pietro in Mavino is considered to be one of the oldest in the area and was supposedly built in the 8th century. Local amazing nature is another attraction of the town. Beautiful harbors, numerous grottes and cliffs, spectacular hills surrounding the town which offer wonderful views to the area.
Where is Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy on Map?
Road map of Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy
Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy is 45.492500, and the longitude is 10.608333. Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 29' 33.0000'' N and 10° 36' 29.9988'' E.
Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 29' 33.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 36' 29.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)