Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.650002, 12.583333.
Mazara del Vallo is a town situated in the island and the region of Sicily, the westernmost part of Italy. It is a nice and small community situated on the banks of the river Mazaro in the neighborhood of Trapani. It is an old city which is believed to be established by the Phoenican population in pre-Greek times. Later on the town used to become a part of the kingdoms of the Spaniards, Romans, Normans, Byzantine people, as well as a part of the local independent states. In modern day, the town is one of the key fishing and seafood producing spots in the island. There are a few interesting places to see like the local museums, a few cathedrals and basilicas, the Norman Arc and the ruins of an old Norman Castle, etc.
Map of Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy
Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy is 37.650002, and the longitude is 12.583333. Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 39' 0.0072'' N and 12° 34' 59.9988'' E.
Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 39' 0.0072'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 34' 59.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)