Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.616669, 14.983333.
The town of Battipaglia is a part of the province of Salerno in the south Italy region of Campania. Officially, the town was established in the 11th century AD at the place of a very small agricultural settlement. The town was given the name of Battipaglia and started developing as a center of agriculture and farming. The area is considered to be a homeland of the famous Mozarella Cheese and plenty of other high quality agricultural products like pasta, etc. As historically the area used to be a home to many communities, the ethnic origins of the people living in the town are varied. There are many tourist attractions and places to see in Battipaglia, including its old architecture, cultural events and various establishments.
Map of Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania
Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania is 40.616669, and the longitude is 14.983333. Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 37' 0.0084'' N and 14° 58' 59.9988'' E.
Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 37' 0.0084'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 58' 59.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)