Saturnia, Toscana, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.666389, 11.504167.
Saturnia is a famous resort town and a community which can be found in the region of Toscana, the central Italy. Saturnia is one of the oldest settlements of the region established in the times of the late Ancient Greece and a bit later on named after the Roman God Saturn. The town started properly developing in the early times of the Middle Age epochs, and there are many first buildings of communal usage were constructed in those times. Those include the town's cathedral, the Church of Santa Maria Maddalena, preserved till the modern times. There are also old Thermal baths in the town which can be used now as excellent SPA resort facilities. Other landmarks of the area include a small archaeological museum, the old Roman Gates and the old town walls, etc.
Where is Saturnia, Toscana, Italy on Map?
Road map of Saturnia, Toscana, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saturnia, Toscana, Italy
Saturnia, Toscana, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saturnia, Toscana, Italy is 42.666389, and the longitude is 11.504167. Saturnia, Toscana, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 39' 59.0004'' N and 11° 30' 15.0012'' E.
Saturnia, Toscana, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 39' 59.0004'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 30' 15.0012'' E|
Coordinates of Saturnia, Toscana, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)