Avellino, Campania, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.916668, 14.788889.
The town of Avellino is a part of the region of Campania and it can be found about 30 miles east of the city of Naples in south eastern Italy, near the famous city of Pompei. An old city established in the times of the early Roman Empire, Avellino has been traditionally an agricultural and farmer's town, known for its vineyards, tobacco and hazelnut producing farms, as well as many businesses producing a variety of fruit. After the 1980s earthquake, the region and the town received a lot of investments and financial support, that is why currently the town's economy is thriving. Avellino is a transport hub which can be reached by air, by railway, by roads, and by sea as well. It is a small center of culture, sports, tourism, and services.
Map of Avellino, Campania, Italy
Avellino, Campania, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Avellino, Campania, Italy is 40.916668, and the longitude is 14.788889. Avellino, Campania, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 55' 0.0048'' N and 14° 47' 20.0004'' E.
Avellino, Campania, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 55' 0.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 47' 20.0004'' E|
Coordinates of Avellino, Campania, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)