Portici, Campania, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.819721, 14.341111.
The town of Portici is one of the far away neighborhoods of the city of Naples and a part of the region of Campania, situated in the south western coastal area of Italy. The town is really famous as a home to a beautiful old palace, the Royal Palace of Portici, which was built in the beginning of the 18th century and used to be a popular summer residence for the Royal Families. Today it is a museum and a home to a large and wonderful Botanical Gardens,sometimes referred to as the Giardino della Regina. The town has a really spectacular location, right near the Vesuvius Volcano, on the shores of the Sea. Traditionally a farming and silk producing community has turned into a more industrialized and service based economy. There is a port in the town which plays a key role as an important transport hub of the whole region.
Where is Portici, Campania, Italy on Map?
Road map of Portici, Campania, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Portici, Campania, Italy
Portici, Campania, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Portici, Campania, Italy is 40.819721, and the longitude is 14.341111. Portici, Campania, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 49' 10.9956'' N and 14° 20' 27.9996'' E.
|DMS Lat||40° 49' 10.9956'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 20' 27.9996'' E|
Coordinates of Portici, Campania, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)