Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.905403, 13.309978.
Palmanova is a small town and a historic tourist attraction situated in the region of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, in the north easternmost part of Italy. The town is built near a small fort and was established in the early Medieval times. It used to be a part of the Venetian Republic and known as the town with classic Venetian fortification type. In the modern day, Palmanova is a key historic center of the region and is on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The main landmarks of the town include the traditional town's cathedral, historical fortifications and their numerous gates, plenty of old buildings in the central square of the town, as well as the local cafes and small shops.
Where is Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy on Map?
Road map of Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy
Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy is 45.905403, and the longitude is 13.309978. Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 54' 19.4508'' N and 13° 18' 35.9208'' E.
|DMS Lat||45° 54' 19.4508'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 18' 35.9208'' E|
Coordinates of Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)