Rovigo, Veneto, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.070278, 11.790556.
Rovigo is an old town and a community which can be found in the region of Veneto in north eastern Italy. It is a large town and the capital of the same name province. Rovigo is mentioned in the writings dated back by the pre-Greek times, so it was founded in about 9th-8th century BC. In the post-Roman times the city used to suffer from military attacks of the Hungarians, Germans, early Austrian populations, the Byzantines, etc. n the late Medieval epochs the town used to be a part of the local independent states, and in the 19th-20th centuries it was developing as a cultural and social life center of the province. Just like most of the cities and large town of the country, Rovigo has a lot of interesting architecture and various cultural events to offer its guests and visitors.
Map of Rovigo, Veneto, Italy
Rovigo, Veneto, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rovigo, Veneto, Italy is 45.070278, and the longitude is 11.790556. Rovigo, Veneto, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 4' 13.0008'' N and 11° 47' 26.0016'' E.
Rovigo, Veneto, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 4' 13.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 47' 26.0016'' E|
Coordinates of Rovigo, Veneto, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)