Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.950001, 12.650000.
A large town of Pordenone is situated in the region known as Friuli-Venezia in the north eastern part of Italy. Pordenone is a relatively new city which was established in the early Medieval times, in the 12th century AD. The idea of establishing the city came from starting to build a new port and a resort area for the rich families of the Emperors and Kings. Thus, the number of palaces, villas, and old beautiful buildings in the town is enormous. The main landmarks include the Gothic Communal Palace, Palazzo Rorario, Palazzo Polacco, Palazzo Mantica and many other palaces, the church of St. Mary of the Angels, the cathedral of St. Mark, and many other cathedrals, Castello di Torre, Villa Cattaneo, Diocesan Museum of Sacred Art, Civic Museum of Natural History Silvia Zenari, Town Art Museum, and many others.
Where is Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy on Map?
Road map of Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy
Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy is 45.950001, and the longitude is 12.650000. Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 57' 0.0036'' N and 12° 39' 0.0000'' E.
Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 57' 0.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 39' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)