Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.469999, 85.419998.
Chandanpur is a small town in central Nepal, an administrative unit of Bagmati district. It is a small settlement in the highlands, the population of which does not exceed 1000 people. The town has quite an isolated location and is not a point of interest for the tourists. However, it can offer truly wonderful views and plenty of fresh air, excellent recreation opportunities and great atmosphere for a relaxed day off on a natural setting.
Map of Chandanpur, Nepal
Chandanpur, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chandanpur, Nepal is 27.469999, and the longitude is 85.419998. Chandanpur, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 28' 11.9964'' N and 85° 25' 11.9928'' E.
Chandanpur, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 28' 11.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 25' 11.9928'' E|
Coordinates of Chandanpur, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Belbari, Nepal (26.668365, 87.430496)
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)
- Bocha, Nepal (27.708708, 85.986641)