Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.030001, 84.440002.
A small and spectacular town of Bhanu is situated in the central part of Nepal. IT emerged just recently, in 2015, as a result of amalgamation of two smaller settlements, and received the name of the largest one. It is a part of the region of Gandaki and the district of Tanahun. Spectacular views to the neighboring mountains and amazingly clean air can be named among the main attractions of the town, but it is definitely not a touristy area. Nevertheless, those who decided to come and visit Bhanu can find a few very good places to stay, as well as enjoy interesting local cuisine in those nice small restaurants and cafes that are in plenty in the downtown area.
Where is Bhanu, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Bhanu, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bhanu, Nepal
Bhanu, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhanu, Nepal is 28.030001, and the longitude is 84.440002. Bhanu, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 1' 48.0036'' N and 84° 26' 24.0072'' E.
Bhanu, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 1' 48.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 26' 24.0072'' E|
Coordinates of Bhanu, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bhanu, Nepal (28.030001, 84.440002)
- Belbari, Nepal (26.668365, 87.430496)
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)