Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.748501, 88.080307.
Shantinagar is a small town situated in one of the easternmost district of Nepal, just a few miles west of the border between Nepal and India. With the population close to 14 thousand people, the town is one of the many rural communities of the country, with crowded families and agriculture related lifestyle. There is a small village near the town, which has recently merged with the town and became a part of it.
Map of Shantinagar, Nepal
Shantinagar, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shantinagar, Nepal is 26.748501, and the longitude is 88.080307. Shantinagar, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 44' 54.6036'' N and 88° 4' 49.1052'' E.
Shantinagar, Nepal elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Shantinagar, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 44' 54.6036'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 4' 49.1052'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Shantinagar, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Belbari, Nepal (26.668365, 87.430496)
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)
- Bocha, Nepal (27.708708, 85.986641)