Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.776505, 83.773026.
Jomsom is a small town in the highlands of Nepal, a part of Dhawalagiri district. It is surrounded by four peaks of the Annapurna mountain range. It is a very popular destination for trekkers since there are a few facilities like Lo-Mantang and Muktinath situated there. The area is also famous with its handcrafts and plenty of souvenir shops selling those. Dhumba Lake is one more attraction of Jomsom neighborhood.
Map of Jomsom, Nepal
Jomsom, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jomsom, Nepal is 28.776505, and the longitude is 83.773026. Jomsom, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 46' 35.4180'' N and 83° 46' 22.8936'' E.
Jomsom, Nepal elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Jomsom, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 46' 35.4180'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 46' 22.8936'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Jomsom, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)
- Bocha, Nepal (27.708708, 85.986641)
- Sonauli, Nepal (27.471294, 83.465691)