Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.672968, 85.429291.
Bhaktapur is a large town and a neighborhood of Kathmandu, Nepal, known as Nepal Cultural center and Nepal Cultural Gem. Locals call it the city of museums. It is situated about 8 miles south east of Kathmandu city center, and can be easily reached by Araniko Highway. Many tourists go to visit the town to look at the landmarks like Dattatreya Temple and Dattatreya Square, Nyataponla Temple, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, and so on.
Map of Bhaktapur, Nepal
Bhaktapur, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bhaktapur, Nepal is 27.672968, and the longitude is 85.429291. Bhaktapur, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 40' 22.6848'' N and 85° 25' 45.4476'' E.
Bhaktapur, Nepal elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Bhaktapur, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 40' 22.6848'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 25' 45.4476'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Bhaktapur, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Belbari, Nepal (26.668365, 87.430496)
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)
- Bocha, Nepal (27.708708, 85.986641)