Debichaur, Piple, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.582975, 84.698753.
Debichaur is a small settlement in the district of Piple in central Nepal, situated quite close to Kathmandu city, between Chitwan and Parsa National Park. It is situated near a small railway station and Highway H01. The population of Debichaur is close to 24 hundred people. The town is situated a few miles away from Pople town, which is larger and is linked with Debishaur in many ways.
Where is Debichaur, Piple, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Debichaur, Piple, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Debichaur, Piple, Nepal
Debichaur, Piple, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Debichaur, Piple, Nepal is 27.582975, and the longitude is 84.698753. Debichaur, Piple, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 34' 58.7100'' N and 84° 41' 55.5108'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 34' 58.7100'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 41' 55.5108'' E|
Coordinates of Debichaur, Piple, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bhanu, Nepal (28.030001, 84.440002)
- Belbari, Nepal (26.668365, 87.430496)
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)