Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.668365, 87.430496.
Belbari is a small town in southern Nepal, situated in the district of Biratnagar, close to the town of Dharan. The regions is historically known as Terai and it is a beautiful green area, with plenty of beautiful views and amazing nature. Thus, the name of the town is derived from the name of a local tree species. The Dhimals are the main population of the town, with the current number of residents close to 25,000 people. The town is a commercial spot which can be reached by Highway H01 and it also attracts some tourists because there are a few very good national parks in the area.
Where is Belbari, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Belbari, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Belbari, Nepal
Belbari, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Belbari, Nepal is 26.668365, and the longitude is 87.430496. Belbari, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 40' 6.1140'' N and 87° 25' 49.7856'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 40' 6.1140'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 25' 49.7856'' E|
Coordinates of Belbari, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bhanu, Nepal (28.030001, 84.440002)
- Belbari, Nepal (26.668365, 87.430496)
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)
No comments written yet.