Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.563366, 85.633209.
Kashikhanda, or Dapcha Kashikhanda, is a small town in Kavrepalanchok area of central Nepal. It can be found about 6 miles south east of the town of Dhulikhel. Kashikhanda is a historic town formed as a result of a merge of 6 smaller villages. The population of the town is below 15 hundred people.
Map of Kashikhanda, Nepal
Kashikhanda, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kashikhanda, Nepal is 27.563366, and the longitude is 85.633209. Kashikhanda, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 33' 48.1176'' N and 85° 37' 59.5524'' E.
Kashikhanda, Nepal elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Kashikhanda, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 33' 48.1176'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 37' 59.5524'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Kashikhanda, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)
- Bocha, Nepal (27.708708, 85.986641)
- Sonauli, Nepal (27.471294, 83.465691)