Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.647038, 87.890495.
Jhapa is a small town in Nepal, known also as Kankai. It is located near the road from Damak to Birtamode, right at the foot of the South Himalayas. The town offers truly beautiful views and amazing nature which can be appreciated by those who prefer exploring local parks and hills. There are about 3,500 people living in the town.
Map of Jhapa, Nepal
Jhapa, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jhapa, Nepal is 26.647038, and the longitude is 87.890495. Jhapa, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 38' 49.3368'' N and 87° 53' 25.7820'' E.
Jhapa, Nepal elevation is 117 meters height, that is equal to 384 feet.
Jhapa, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 38' 49.3368'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 53' 25.7820'' E|
|Elevation (m)||117 m|
|Elevation (f)||384 feet|
Coordinates of Jhapa, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Belbari, Nepal (26.668365, 87.430496)
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)
- Bocha, Nepal (27.708708, 85.986641)