Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.388565, 86.063156.
Manthali is a small commercial town in the district of Ramechhap, in central Nepal. The name of the settlement is believed to take source from the name of a traditional local dish. Today, it is a home to about 3 thousand people. Manthali was among those town which suffered damage in the Nepal Earthquake in 2015, but the destroyed homes are restored now.
Map of Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal
Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal is 27.388565, and the longitude is 86.063156. Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 23' 18.8340'' N and 86° 3' 47.3616'' E.
Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 23' 18.8340'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 3' 47.3616'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)
- Bocha, Nepal (27.708708, 85.986641)
- Sonauli, Nepal (27.471294, 83.465691)
- Limba, Panchthar, Nepal (26.882677, 87.608765)