Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.482397, 87.628510.
Sijuwa is a small town and a part of Morang district in Nepal. It is a home to about 10,000 people, those being of Chhetri, Rai, Bramhins, Mushar, Newar, and other origins. Most of the families make their living at the expense of agriculture and their small farms. There is a high school in the town, which provides quite good education to young people of Sijuwa.
Map of Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal
Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal is 26.482397, and the longitude is 87.628510. Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 28' 56.6292'' N and 87° 37' 42.6360'' E.
Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 28' 56.6292'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 37' 42.6360'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)
- Bocha, Nepal (27.708708, 85.986641)
- Sonauli, Nepal (27.471294, 83.465691)