Chart Sutton, Kent, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.223495, 0.571032.
A small village of Chart Sutton is one more historic settlement in Kent County, UK. The village is located to the southeast from Maidstone, and the area is considered to be the metropolitan territory of the Great London. A historic church of St. Michael built in the 14th century is considered to be the main attraction of the village.
Where is Chart Sutton, Kent, UK on Map?
Road map of Chart Sutton, Kent, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chart Sutton, Kent, UK
Chart Sutton, Kent, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chart Sutton, Kent, UK is 51.223495, and the longitude is 0.571032. Chart Sutton, Kent, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 13' 24.5820'' N and 0° 34' 15.7152'' E.
Chart Sutton, Kent, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 13' 24.5820'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 34' 15.7152'' E|
Coordinates of Chart Sutton, Kent, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)