Chichester, West Sussex, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.836498, -0.779200.
Chichester is a small city situated in West Sussex, which is in the southernmost part of the UK, about 32 miles east of Southampton. The city is beautiful and very old, established in the early centuries by the Ancient romans. There is a beautiful old cathedral in the city, which is the main establishment of the Church of England Diocese of Chichester. The population of the modern day's city is estimated to be close to 27,000 people which makes the city the largest in the county. The economy of the city on based on fishing, commerce, and tourism as well. There are many things to do and many interesting places to see and explore in Chichester, and the city attracts hundreds of thousands of tourists from around the country and beyond.
Map of Chichester, West Sussex, the UK
Chichester, West Sussex, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chichester, West Sussex, the UK is 50.836498, and the longitude is -0.779200. Chichester, West Sussex, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 50' 11.3928'' N and 0° 46' 45.1200'' W.
Chichester, West Sussex, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 50' 11.3928'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 46' 45.1200'' W|
Coordinates of Chichester, West Sussex, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)