Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.509865, -0.118092.
London is a political, historic, cultural, and tourist center of the United Kingdom, an important city and commercial spot in Western Europe. as well as one of the largest European cities, with the total population exceeding 8.5 million people. London is a heart of European tourism, with annual spending of over16 billion pounds for maintaining and renovating its attractions, adding new amazing entertainment and cultural objects and establishments. There are a few districts in the city, including its business heart Soho, governmental district of Westminster, industrial East End, etc. The list of historic places, museums, parks, monuments and other attractions of London is extremely long.
Map of London, UK
London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of London, UK is 51.509865, and the longitude is -0.118092. London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 35.5140'' N and 0° 7' 5.1312'' W.
London, UK elevation is 15 meters height, that is equal to 49 feet.
London, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 35.5140'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 7' 5.1312'' W|
|Elevation (m)||15 m|
|Elevation (f)||49 feet|
Coordinates of London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Jindrichuv Hradec, Czechia (49.144482, 15.006139)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)