Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.509865, -0.118092.
London is a political, historical, cultural, and tourist center of the United Kingdom, an important city and commercial spot in Western Europe, as well as one of the largest European cities, located on the southeastern part of the British Island. London is the heart of European tourism, with annual spending of over 16 billion pounds for maintaining and renovating its attractions, adding new amazing entertainment and cultural objects and establishments. There are a few districts in the city, including the entertainment district of Soho, the governmental district of Westminster, and the industrial East End.
The list of historic places, museums, parks, monuments, and other attractions in London is extremely long. London is the principal location for those who love theater, music, modern and classical arts, culture, and a multicultural lifestyle. The attractions of the capital city of the UK are world-famous ones, including the London Tower, Westminster Palace, the London Eye, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, the Wembley Stadium, St. Paul's Cathedral, St. Mary's Church, and a great number of others. A large portion of the landmarks is on the list of World Heritage Sites.
Where is London, UK on Map?
Road map of London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of London, UK
London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of London, UK is 51.509865, and the longitude is -0.118092. London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 35.5140'' N and 0° 7' 5.1312'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 35.5140'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 7' 5.1312'' W|
Coordinates of London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)