Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.458057, -2.116074.
Chippenham is a small market town which has recently grown into a small city located in Wiltshire, UK. It is actually the second largest city in the county, with the population approaching to 50,000 people. Chippenham is a wonderful town on the Avon River, with plenty of beautiful views and a few historic buildings to be seen while visiting the county.
Map of Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK
Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK is 51.458057, and the longitude is -2.116074. Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 27' 29.0052'' N and 2° 6' 57.8664'' W.
Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK elevation is 52 meters height, that is equal to 171 feet.
Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 27' 29.0052'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 6' 57.8664'' W|
|Elevation (m)||52 m|
|Elevation (f)||171 feet|
Coordinates of Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)
- Gravesend, Kent, UK (51.441883, 0.370759)