Dunblane, Stirling, Scotland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.183876, -3.967449.
Dunblane is a small northern neighborhood of Stirling, Scotland, UK. It is a beautiful town built on the Allan river, near a small old cathedral, Dunblane cathedral built in the 11th century. The population of Dunblane is close to 8 thousand people. The town is a nice place to visit, with plenty of small churches, shops, cafes, and bars situated around the historic center. There are a few great night clubs in the town as well.
Where is Dunblane, Stirling, Scotland, UK on Map?
Road map of Dunblane, Stirling, Scotland, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dunblane, Stirling, Scotland, UK
Dunblane, Stirling, Scotland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dunblane, Stirling, Scotland, UK is 56.183876, and the longitude is -3.967449. Dunblane, Stirling, Scotland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 11' 1.9536'' N and 3° 58' 2.8164'' W.
Dunblane, Stirling, Scotland, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||56° 11' 1.9536'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 58' 2.8164'' W|
Coordinates of Dunblane, Stirling, Scotland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)