Dalnatrat, Appin, Highland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.626740, -5.313209.
A small municipality of Dalnatrat, the district of Appin, western Scotland, is situated on the shores of the famous Loch Lake. There are only a few dozens of households in the town, and most of the local residents are involved in services of three large national parks located in the neighborhood. It is possible to reach Dalnatrat by road A828.
Map of Dalnatrat, Appin, Highland, UK
Dalnatrat, Appin, Highland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dalnatrat, Appin, Highland, UK is 56.626740, and the longitude is -5.313209. Dalnatrat, Appin, Highland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 37' 36.2640'' N and 5° 18' 47.5524'' W.
Dalnatrat, Appin, Highland, UK elevation is 13 meters height, that is equal to 43 feet.
Dalnatrat, Appin, Highland, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||56° 37' 36.2640'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 18' 47.5524'' W|
|Elevation (m)||13 m|
|Elevation (f)||43 feet|
Coordinates of Dalnatrat, Appin, Highland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)