Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -12.462827, 130.841782.
Darwin is a large city and an important sea port, the capital of North Territories, Australia. It is located on the Timor Sea and has the population exceeding 135,000 people. The former pioneer outpost, today's city is a typical local commercial center, with numerous small and medium businesses, excellent shopping facilities, great social services and very quiet lifestyle.
Map of Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia is -12.462827, and the longitude is 130.841782. Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 27' 46.1772'' S and 130° 50' 30.4152'' E.
Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia elevation is 37 meters height, that is equal to 121 feet.
Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 27' 46.1772'' S|
|DMS Long||130° 50' 30.4152'' E|
|Elevation (m)||37 m|
|Elevation (f)||121 feet|
Coordinates of Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia (-26.650000, 153.066666)
- Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia (-28.016666, 153.399994)
- Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.840935, 144.946457)
- Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.921230, 138.599503)
- Launceston, TAS, Australia (-41.429825, 147.157135)
- North Adelaide, SA, Australia (-34.906101, 138.593903)
- Townsville City, QLD, Australia (-19.258965, 146.816956)
- Cairns City, QLD, Australia (-16.925491, 145.754120)
- Perth, WA, Australia (-31.953512, 115.857048)
- Mildura, VIC, Australia (-34.206841, 142.136490)