Rockhampton, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -23.375000, 150.511673.
Rockhampton is a small city situated in the north eastern coastal part of Queensland, Australia. It is known as one of the oldest cities of the region, established in the middle of the 19th century by those who wanted to change their lives and came to the area in search for gold. Modern day's city is an important center of farming, industry and manufacturing, as well as a cultural and social life hub. It is also a popular tourist spot for those who want to get to know the local cultural and historic monuments, including some local galleries, monuments, old buildings, etc. The attractions of the city include Pilbeam Theatre, Kershaw Gardens, Rockhampton Music Bowl, Rockhampton Showgrounds, Beef Australia Expo, and many others.
Map of Rockhampton, QLD, Australia
Rockhampton, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rockhampton, QLD, Australia is -23.375000, and the longitude is 150.511673. Rockhampton, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 22' 30.0000'' S and 150° 30' 42.0228'' E.
Rockhampton, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 22' 30.0000'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 30' 42.0228'' E|
Coordinates of Rockhampton, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Wanneroo, WA, Australia (-31.747000, 115.803001)
- Gosnells, WA, Australia (-32.071999, 115.995003)
- Spearwood, WA, Australia (-32.105999, 115.782997)
- Cannington, WA, Australia (-32.016998, 115.933998)
- Bayswater, WA, Australia (-31.886999, 115.906998)
- Armadale, WA, Australia (-32.153057, 116.014999)
- Rockingham, WA, Australia (-32.280998, 115.726997)
- Karratha, WA, Australia (-20.736000, 116.846001)
- Mandurah, WA, Australia (-32.528889, 115.723053)
- Kalgoorlie, WA, Australia (-30.748890, 121.465836)