Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.607868, -5.926437.
Belfast is the capital and the largest city of Northern Ireland, UK. Its population is close to 300,000 people. Belfast is an industrial and cultural center of the nation, with a great number of monuments and museums, excellent higher educational establishments and various places of interest.
Map of Belfast, UK
Belfast, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Belfast, UK is 54.607868, and the longitude is -5.926437. Belfast, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 36' 28.3248'' N and 5° 55' 35.1732'' W.
Belfast, UK elevation is 7 meters height, that is equal to 23 feet.
Belfast, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 36' 28.3248'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 55' 35.1732'' W|
|Elevation (m)||7 m|
|Elevation (f)||23 feet|
Coordinates of Belfast, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)