Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.235046, -1.421629.
Chesterfield is quite a large city in central Derbyshire, with the number of residents close to 105,000 people. It is a historic city founded near a large Roman fort dated back to the 4th century. Most of the population is working in various commercial and distribution companies. The city is famous with local arts festivals and interesting diverse local cuisine.
Map of Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK
Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK is 53.235046, and the longitude is -1.421629. Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 14' 6.1656'' N and 1° 25' 17.8644'' W.
Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 14' 6.1656'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 25' 17.8644'' W|
Coordinates of Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)