Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.522820, -1.128462.
A wonderful historic British city Doncaster is located in South Yorkshire. The town itself with the population close to 130,000 people is a part of very heavily populated area of the central England (Manchester-Liverpool area). It is an industrial zone with plenty of coal mines, machinery producing factories, and developed industries like confectionery or agriculture. Doncaster has a few wonderful examples of historic architecture, including old churches, old historic buildings in the city center, etc.
Map of Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK is 53.522820, and the longitude is -1.128462. Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 31' 22.1520'' N and 1° 7' 42.4632'' W.
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 31' 22.1520'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 7' 42.4632'' W|
Coordinates of Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)