Dundee, Scotland, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.462002, -2.970700.
Dundee is a small city in eastern Scotland, the UK, situated in the coastal area. It is an old and truly beautiful city, with plenty of monuments, old architecture, facilities, amenities, and accommodation options. It is a traditionally industrial place, with a large number of factories and small plants located there. Cultural and social life of the city is very live and diverse, with many theaters, galleries, various venues for concerts, exhibitions, fairs, and such kind of events. Dundee is known as a center of sports, with a number of stadiums, football fields, sport centers, and so on. Dundee is a home to about 150,000 people and the community is typical for the region.
Where is Dundee, Scotland, the UK on Map?
Road map of Dundee, Scotland, the UK shows where is the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dundee, Scotland, the UK
Dundee, Scotland, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dundee, Scotland, the UK is 56.462002, and the longitude is -2.970700. Dundee, Scotland, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 27' 43.2072'' N and 2° 58' 14.5200'' W.
Dundee, Scotland, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||56° 27' 43.2072'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 58' 14.5200'' W|
Coordinates of Dundee, Scotland, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)