Edgware, Greater London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.615788, -0.262034.
Edgware is a northern district of the Greater London, UK. It is a former commercial and agricultural town which has developed into one of the major centers of the Greater London. It is rather a rural town than a typical outskirts of a capital city. Local natural views and historic cathedral are the main points of interest.
Map of Edgware, Greater London, UK
Edgware, Greater London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Edgware, Greater London, UK is 51.615788, and the longitude is -0.262034. Edgware, Greater London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 36' 56.8368'' N and 0° 15' 43.3224'' W.
Edgware, Greater London, UK elevation is 69 meters height, that is equal to 226 feet.
Edgware, Greater London, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 36' 56.8368'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 15' 43.3224'' W|
|Elevation (m)||69 m|
|Elevation (f)||226 feet|
Coordinates of Edgware, Greater London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)
- Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK (52.897541, -1.423190)
- Marylebone, London, UK (51.518875, -0.149895)
- Edgware, Greater London, UK (51.615788, -0.262034)