Perth, Scotland, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.396999, -3.437000.
Perth is one of the oldest and the most famous cities in Scotland, which is in the north UK. Established in the early Middle Ages right at the place of an old neolithic settlement, the city was a small port in the coastal part of the country. There is a large number of buildings preserved since those times in modern Perth, including the city's cathedral, many of the buildings in the city center, etc. Modern day's Perth is a center of trade and commerce, especially retail trade. It is known as a center of whisky producing. The population of the city is close to 50,000 people. British Perth is the one who gave the name to Australian and American cities of Perth.
Where is Perth, Scotland, the UK on Map?
Road map of Perth, Scotland, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Perth, Scotland, the UK
Perth, Scotland, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Perth, Scotland, the UK is 56.396999, and the longitude is -3.437000. Perth, Scotland, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 23' 49.1964'' N and 3° 26' 13.2000'' W.
|DMS Lat||56° 23' 49.1964'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 26' 13.2000'' W|
Coordinates of Perth, Scotland, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)