Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.002666, -2.179404.
Stoke-on-Trent is a beautiful small historic city in Staffordshire, the central UK, located near the river of Trent, on a wonderful natural setting. The city was established in the Middle Ages, and there is a great number of old well-preserved building dated by those epochs, including the local King's Palace, the City Hall, Stoke Minster, the local Art House, the building of Stoke Railway station, and many others. The city is a tourist attraction and a really interesting place to visit, with wonderful local atmosphere and special spirit. There is a large national park situated to the northeast of the city.
Map of Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK is 53.002666, and the longitude is -2.179404. Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 0' 9.5976'' N and 2° 10' 45.8544'' W.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK elevation is 112 meters height, that is equal to 367 feet.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 0' 9.5976'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 10' 45.8544'' W|
|Elevation (m)||112 m|
|Elevation (f)||367 feet|
Coordinates of Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)
- Gravesend, Kent, UK (51.441883, 0.370759)