Chester, Chesire, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.189999, -2.890000.
Chester is an old beautiful city in the county of Chesire, the western UK, slightly to the south of Liverpool. Located on the River Dee, Chesire is famous among tourists for its historical walls. The history of the city goes back to the epochs of Ancient Rome and the Romans are considered to be the founders of the city. Chester has been developing as an industrial and transportation hub in the late Middle Ages, and today it is the second largest city in the country, with the population close to 80,000 people. It is a popular tourist destination with a large number of tourist attractions which include primarily the walls and the numerous gates, towers, as well as the historic clock-tower. There are traditional city's cathedral and town hall, and also many museums, galleries, cafes and bars, shopping centers and facilities for sports.
Where is Chester, Chesire, the UK on Map?
Road map of Chester, Chesire, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chester, Chesire, the UK
Chester, Chesire, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chester, Chesire, the UK is 53.189999, and the longitude is -2.890000. Chester, Chesire, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 11' 23.9964'' N and 2° 53' 24.0000'' W.
Chester, Chesire, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 11' 23.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 53' 24.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Chester, Chesire, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)