Folkestone, Kent, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.081398, 1.169456.
Folkestone is a port-city in Kent County, UK. For the centuries it used to be a small fishing village, and for the last few decades it has developed into a famous resort town and a key port of the area. Folkestone harbor is the main attraction of the town, along with a few natural place of interest like local riffs. The town is also an important transportation hub of the area.
Map of Folkestone, Kent, UK
Folkestone, Kent, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Folkestone, Kent, UK is 51.081398, and the longitude is 1.169456. Folkestone, Kent, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 4' 53.0328'' N and 1° 10' 10.0416'' E.
Folkestone, Kent, UK elevation is 43 meters height, that is equal to 141 feet.
Folkestone, Kent, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 4' 53.0328'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 10' 10.0416'' E|
|Elevation (m)||43 m|
|Elevation (f)||141 feet|
Coordinates of Folkestone, Kent, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)
- Gravesend, Kent, UK (51.441883, 0.370759)