Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.702942, -0.876381.
Goole is a town with the population close to 19,000 people, located in East Riding of Yorkshire, UK. It is located at the mouth of the River Ouse and is a small port. It is an agricultural town and a center of producing glass and clothing.
Map of Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK
Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK is 53.702942, and the longitude is -0.876381. Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 42' 10.5912'' N and 0° 52' 34.9716'' W.
Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK elevation is 5 meters height, that is equal to 16 feet.
Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 42' 10.5912'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 52' 34.9716'' W|
|Elevation (m)||5 m|
|Elevation (f)||16 feet|
Coordinates of Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)