Foligno, Umbria, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.950001, 12.700000.
Foligno is a large town and a part of the province of Peruggia which is in the region of Umbria in central Italy. It is a beautiful town and a very nice community established by the local independent populations approximately in the 8th - 9th centuries BC. During the times of the Roma Empire the town was thriving but after the fall of the empire it began to fade away and eventually went under the reign of other nations. In the late Middle Ages still there were a number of rulers changing in the town, and in the 19th and 20th century the town suffered from a number of serious earthquakes. There are many landmarks and e[amples of old architecture preserved since the old times, which attract tourists and are very valuable parts of the local cultural heritage.
Map of Foligno, Umbria, Italy
Foligno, Umbria, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Foligno, Umbria, Italy is 42.950001, and the longitude is 12.700000. Foligno, Umbria, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 57' 0.0036'' N and 12° 41' 60.0000'' E.
Foligno, Umbria, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 57' 0.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 41' 60.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Foligno, Umbria, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saturnia, Toscana, Italy (42.666389, 11.504167)
- Palmanova, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy (45.905403, 13.309978)
- Sirmione sul Garda, Lombardy, Italy (45.492500, 10.608333)
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)