Newasa, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.551146, 74.928162.
A small city of Newasa in central Maharashtra is a part of Ahmednagar district and a settlement with the population close to 130,000 people. The city is divided into 6 districts, and with the neighboring towns and villages, the population of the metropolitan area is close to 180,000 people. Archaeologists found out that the first settlements were established in the area in the Paleolithic epochs. Today, the city is a small center of manufacturing, and a tourist spot with a few points of interest like Shani Shingnapur Temple, etc.
Where is Newasa, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Newasa, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Newasa, Maharashtra, India
Newasa, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Newasa, Maharashtra, India is 19.551146, and the longitude is 74.928162. Newasa, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 33' 4.1256'' N and 74° 55' 41.3832'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 33' 4.1256'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 55' 41.3832'' E|
Coordinates of Newasa, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jaipur, India (26.907524, 75.739639)
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)