Ghasipura, Anandapur, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.216875, 86.112129.
Ghasipura is one of the far away neighborhoods of Anandapur city in Odisha, eastern India. It is an administrative unit of a small district, which includes over 170 small villages. Ghasipura is situated on the right bank of the Baitarani River and is a home to a few important temples for the local residents. Kushaleshwar Temple is the oldest of those, built in the 9th century. It is visited by plenty of pilgrims year round. Other temples include Sita Maa Tangara, Jhadeshwar Temple, Sita Maa Tangara, Satsang Vihar, Tukuna Sashan, and others.
Where is Ghasipura, Anandapur, Odisha, India on Map?
Road map of Ghasipura, Anandapur, Odisha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ghasipura, Anandapur, Odisha, India
Ghasipura, Anandapur, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ghasipura, Anandapur, Odisha, India is 21.216875, and the longitude is 86.112129. Ghasipura, Anandapur, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 13' 0.7500'' N and 86° 6' 43.6644'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 13' 0.7500'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 6' 43.6644'' E|
Coordinates of Ghasipura, Anandapur, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)