Gondia, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.459801, 80.195000.
Gondia is a city in the state of Maharashtra, with the population exceeding 135,000 people. It is a very important agricultural and industrial center, with a great number of agricultural businesses contributing with up to 70 per cent of local economy. The city is also a center of arts, with a few theaters and galleries.
Map of Gondia, Maharashtra, India
Gondia, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gondia, Maharashtra, India is 21.459801, and the longitude is 80.195000. Gondia, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 27' 35.2836'' N and 80° 11' 42.0000'' E.
Gondia, Maharashtra, India elevation is 319 meters height, that is equal to 1,047 feet.
Gondia, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 27' 35.2836'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 11' 42.0000'' E|
|Elevation (m)||319 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,047 feet|
Coordinates of Gondia, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)